We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code concerning the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the quoted law, the processing of the personal data of users who visit the website and access its services, will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and in protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of L. Decree no. 196 / 2003, we therefore provide the following information:
- 1) The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: developing a cost estimate and submitting the offer; sending advertising material, newsletters, holiday greetings, marketing materials, ….
- 2) During processing related to performing the assigned professional task, the Hotel Ristorante Posillipo may become aware of data that Legislative Decree no. 196/03 defines as “identifying” personal data.
- 3) The data will be processed as follows: automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, with logics strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to promptly communicate any corrections, additions and / or updates.
- 4) Your data will be disseminated via the Internet exclusively within the www.hotelposillipo.it site and communicated in pursuing the purposes set out in this statement.
- 5) The personal data collected via this registration may be processed by data processor officers in charge of managing the requested services and the marketing activities. In addition, the data collected pursuant to the Law and to the purposes mentioned above, will be transmitted to:
• Other hotels in the group
• If necessary and only with the consent of the Data Controller and for maintenance and / or technical reasons, to the technicians of the hosting provider.
- 6) The optional, explicit and voluntary forwarding of e-mails to the addresses listed on this website, involves the acquisition of the sender’s email address which is necessary in order to respond to requests, and of any other personal data which may be included in the message. The provision of data is
• necessary in relation to the data identified as “mandatory” and the refusal to provide such data will result in the failure to implement the registration/request; this is because the data in question is significant in order to identify and integrate the acceptance to the services offered.
• optional as regards the data identified as “Optional fields”; any failure to supply such data will not affect our service delivery.
- 7) The Data Controller is the Hotel Restaurant Posillipo
- 8) You may exercise your rights with the data controller at any time pursuant to Article 7 of L. Decree 196 / 2003, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your convenience we hereby reproduce in full article 7 of L. Decree 196 / 2003:
Art.7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- 1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and to its communication in intelligible form.
- 2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information concerning:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or who may come into its possession as designated representatives of the State, processing officers or processors.
- 3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous or the blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data which has no need to be kept in relation to the purpose for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the declaration that operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, including as concerns their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated to, excepting where this should prove impossible or should involve the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal data, even though pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data for sending advertising material or for direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.